Welcome to myDESU!
At Delaware State University, we have designed the myDESU site to be your One Stop
Summer 2015 Dates and Deadlines
- Pre-registration dates for Summer I and II: March 31 (Tuesday) - April 9 (Thursday)
- Open Registration for Summer I and II to non-DSU students: April 10 until last day to add
- Web registration for Summer I will end Friday, May 15, 2015. Signed add slips will be required after May 15 until the last day to add classes for Summer I (Wednesday, May 20).
- Web registration for Summer II will end Friday, June 19, 2015. Signed add slips will be required after June 19 until the last day to add classes for Summer II (Wednesday, June 24).
- Registration for summer classes is now available to DSU students! Students have until May 20, 2015 to register for Summer Session I courses and until June 24, 2015 to register for Summer Session II courses.
- Students interested in receiving financial aid for the summer will no longer be required to complete a summer school application. The financial aid office will automatically award eligible students that are registered for the summer terms based upon remaining financial aid eligibility. Please note: most students maximize their financial aid eligibility during the fall and spring semesters and have limited or no financial aid eligibility left for summer.
- Federal financial aid will not cover the entire cost for summer courses. Students should consider enrolling on the Tuition Payment Plan or consider a Parent PLUS Loan or Private Loan to cover remaining expenses. Loan applications must be completed by April 15, 2015 to ensure that it is processed in time for the April 25th, 2015 bill due date.
- The financial aid office cannot guarantee that aid will be processed by the payment deadline for students who register for summer after April 15th.
- Summer school students must be registered in a degree-seeking program in order to receive federal aid. Undergraduate students must maintain at least 6 credit hours and graduate students must maintain at least 3 credit hours. Falling below these minimum required credit hours may result in the reduction or full cancellation of your aid.
- We are pleased to offer an interest-free Tuition Payment Plan as an alternative to paying tuition and expenses in full prior to the start of the term. Please see Student Accounts for enrollment dates.
- Bill Due Dates for Summer 2015
- Students must satisfy their bill for Summer Session I by May 11, 2015.
- Students must satisfy their bill for Summer Session II by June 15, 2015.
- Fall 2015 payment plans must be satisfy by July 10, 2015.
- Student Insurance wavier for Fall 2015 is available April 15 - October 15.
From this page, you can:
If you have any questions or need technical support, please click here for Contact information.